It snowed ALL day yesterday, but by 3pm it still wasn't snowing that hard and I was beginning to wonder if the weather people that called for 7" were waaaay off. I actually thought to myself, if this is what it continues to snow like, it will take a month to accumulate 7". WELL, fast forward to 6pm, and suddenly it is snowing and blowing so hard that you can't see more than a few feet and the ground is completely covered. By 8pm, we had a good 5" inches, and by the next morning, we were buried under 10.5" of snow. Luckily, Bret went out at 11pm (still snowing pretty hard at this point) to clear out a path for his car because it had drifted to over a foot tall for the first few feet from our garage. In the morning, he only had to drive through a couple of inches rather than a wall! In the morning, the kids went out to play in the snow, and I attempted to clear the reminder of the driveway. The kids played successfully, but I was only successful at clearing the new snow from after Bret had shoveled plus four feet or so over so that I could get my car down too if necessary.
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment