Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2013

New Pants!

Very rarely do I pick up fabric at the store without already having a plan for the fabric, but when I was at JoAnn's the other day and saw a stretchy knit fabric that looked like jean material, I couldn't pass it up.  I LOVE jeggings (or however you spell jean leggings), and I knew I would love something else made of the same material.  Then, a friend turned me on to Lolly Wolly Doodle.  I would absolutely never spend $39 on a pair of pants, but for an eighth of that price, I so would love making my own!!!  I made the pattern yesterday morning and sewed them off an on throughout the day.  They came out super cute (and more than super comfy), and I'm more than a little bit excited.

they really are dark jean material and not black but you can't really tell in this picture.
gracie loves them too...can't you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment