Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2013

My Special Drink

Since 2008, every time I got a cold, I was either pregnant or nursing and not supposed to or comfortable with taking any sort of medicine.  So, to help calm my cough, I would always drink hot water with honey and lemon.  So, when Evan woke up last week with a cold, I told him about "my special drink".  He actually loved it, and it helped him stop coughing!  His only complaint was that the cup was too hot, so we had to wrap it each time in a koozie.  Gracie was a little jealous, so she ended up with her camelbak water bottle in a koozie.

mommy, i'm going to take little sips because its kind of hot....he is a little temp sensitive since the water was just about lukewarm ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment