Over the weekend, Grammy, Packaw and Uncle Phil came to visit. Since we wouldn't see Uncle Phil on his birthday (today!), I took advantage of this opportunity to make (and eat) a cake! We didn't plan very well, so we had to improvise a bit on his candle.
The next day was a rainy day, so we got creative with things to do inside! First, Evan and I went hunting for small toys that would fit in the ziploc. We added them to the bag, Evan added some rice, and we ended up with a fun toy for Grace
she waited "patiently" for him to finish. since she is currently working on busting her top two teeth through her gums, patient and happy isn't 100% in her vocab.
hmmmm...how do i get these things out of here????
while grace was entertaining herself, evan and i made edible peanut butter playdough. you can't tell in this picture, but evan did more eating and less playing. I'm guilty too though...it was YUMMY!!! 


No comments:
Post a Comment