| grace is working on feeding herself per the pediatrician's orders. she does a great job with pureed veggies and fruit, but he would like to see her start feeding herself and practicing drinking out of a cup. she just recently figured out that puffs can (and should) go in her mouth. It was comical. I would give her puffs at every meal, and she would just play with them. Give her anything that she can't (and shouldn't) eat, and it goes straight in her mouth. Puffs, nope, they stay perfectly on the tray! Since we have figured out puffs, we have moved on to Cheerios and made a few (unsuccessful) attempts at eating small pieces of wel carrots, beets, pears, plums, squash, and avocado. The cup...sorry Mr. Pediatrician, I barely give my 3 year old an open cup. I will let her drink out of one while I'm holding onto it, but I'm sticking with the sippy until they are 15 and don't have the urge to put their food in it or spill it everywhere! |
No comments:
Post a Comment