Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lunch time fun

Evan (and Grace) LOVES to eat. He doesn't like to be hungry. at. all. In fact, if he is hungry, he does a very lovely personality flip from a happy, sweet little boy to a screaming, aggressive and stronger than he looks boy. That always makes lunch prep A LOT of fun, so to try to keep the aggressive version of Evan under wraps while trying to whip something up for lunch, I have been trying to come up with little activities for him to do at the counter. Yesterday, I had him make paint and let him paint while lunch was coming together. I think his favorite part was when the baking soda and water came together...they fizz. Probably should get this kid experimenting with a diy volcano! Evan also fed Grace today. I didn't realize that he wanted to, but when he asked for me to slice him up a plum, he scooted over, grabbed the spoon and started feeding her! She was thrilled someone would take over because she isn't a fan of having to wait to eat. It was adorable, and I would really like if we had a few repeat performances!

1 comment: