Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Its Moving Weather

On January 30th, our house was overtaken by a moving and crating company in the morning. By early afternoon, everything was packed and/or crated and ready to go. On January 31st, the crew was back bright and early! By early afternoon, Bret and I were standing in an empty house. I was amazed at how quickly they packed and loaded everything. I packed about 6 boxes of cleaning products, photo albums, china and jewelry and it took me over a week. It was sad to leave our first house...we had a lot of wonderful memories there. Now, we are looking forward to even more memories in Ft. Wayne! Since our reservations for the new hotel weren't until the end of the week, the kids and I spent a few days at my parent's house. The weather was awesome, so we spent as much time as possible outside. Below was my attempt at getting a picture of the kids...


#1 Evan telling Grace to turn around so I could take the picture
#2 and we are posing. but grace was more interested in her sun on the exersaucer.#3 evan notices that grace was not looking at the camera, so he tries to encourage her to look up for a picture. grace is so saying "i am NOT looking at that camera". We eventually got her to come around and smile for a picture. Personally, I think she is pretty excited about the new toy that I made for her the day before. Oh how I will miss the sewing machine and my projects these next couple of weeks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment