After much internal debate, I finally got a double stroller yesterday! As a singleton, Evan HATED the stroller. You could bribe him to get in it, but he would slip out as soon as he got the chance. As and older brother, Evan loves the stroller. If I ask to go on a walk and even make the slightest attempt to Grace in the stroller, I have an instant response from Evan. SO, for 12 weeks, Evan rode in the stroller and Grace was in the Baby Bjorn. Now we have a double and they both can ride! Evan helped me put it together this morning. Afterwards, I got them bundled, headed to the front door and its raining. SOOO sad!
Even though I'm pretty sure she can't see out the window, Grace even looks major bummed.
BUT we are in Indiana, so five minutes later the weather broke and we took our first double stroller ride! And, yes, I believe this might be the first time since birth that Grace has been in a stroller outside.
This stroller allows you to change the direction that the seats are facing. I tried. Evan protested BIG TIME when I attempted to have Grace not facing him. It was a trying few minutes of Evan screaming "I can't see her! I can't see her!".
She seems to like the stroller...put her right to sleep!
The verdict is one sleeping infant and one super happy toddler = success. We actually went on a stroller ride before nap, and we went on a stroller ride before dinner. LOVING this stroller!


No comments:
Post a Comment