Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

the BEST changing table EVER!

So, I truly have the best parents ever! I have been in nursery room planning mode for quite some time, and I mentioned that I really loved the classic changing table from Pottery Barn Kids. The table retails for $300, so I couldn't really work it into the nursery room budget. Well, to make a long story short, my AMAZING dad and mom did visual research on changing tables; saw a picture of the Pottery Barn Changing table, and then my dad made one from scratch!! This changing table is actually made out of higher quality materials than the Pottery Barn model, and it is absolutely perfect. I had no idea that he was constructing this (again, he did this with no guidelines or instructions), and I spent the majority of Christmas day just standing by it in completely awe!!! My mom and dad also found perfect baskets (that they painted to match the table), and my mom made and embroidered liners for the baskets. Check out how great this gift is...


No comments:

Post a Comment