Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Grinch Slime

This one was a kid favorite...even if i didn't exactly make it right!  It wasn't exactly slime, but it was gooey, slippery and lots of fun!  Gracie was with me when I purchased the supplies, and she insisted that I buy the pink glue as well, so I doubt it will be too long before we have a repeat.  Hopefully I can iron on the kinks in the process to actually make it slime this time around instead of slime chunks : )!

 Evan thought it was quite possibly one of the coolest things ever...it didn't hurt that it was his favorite color!

  i was a little worried that my wild card child would make a mess to top all messes with the slime, but she enjoyed it so much that she actually wanted the majority of the goop to stay in her container and wasn't interested in tossing it around the room like i had anticipated!

No comments:

Post a Comment