Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 18, 2014

2014 Resolutions

I have a few resolutions for 2014, and one of them is to really learn about my fancy pants camera.  I figure its about time I moved away from using it as a glorified point and shoot camera.  I had NO idea that you could make different changes for the white balance depending on what light you were in...blew my mind.  now, my sometimes willing and sometimes annoyed subjects are forced to pose several times a day, so I can play with ISO settings, white balance and crazy things like f stops, shutter speeds and all kinds of other unknowns on the fancy pants camera. 
 this is evan when he figures he will pose (or at least stand still for a few seconds) but he is going to make the face he wants to
 he's game for a smile or two...depending on how much effort i'm willing to put forth in helping him laugh and/or smile
 grace is almost ALWAYS game for posing...she LOVES having her picture taken (most of the time...i have plenty of pictures of her clearly saying NO MOMMY.  NO PICTURES)
 evan is so over this moment
he is willing to have gracie put him in a headlock for a picture as long as he can making his super cheesy face

No comments:

Post a Comment