Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

House Improvements and House Hunting!

I am one very lucky lady.   I have a wonderful father-in-law.  He drove to our house to help Bret do all of the little things that we needed to do to sell our house.  He jumped right in the second he rolled into our driveway.  In just one short weekend, the guys painted the kitchen and dining room ceilings, painted our fence, repaired tile in the basement and mowed/detailed the entire yard.

While the boys were busy working, Gracie played in dirt
And she watched the neighbor mow...she is obsessed with all things yard work 
After we wrapped up our projects, we headed to Indy to start the house hunt!  While Bret and I were hunting, the kids had a blast with Kristen, Kyle and Lydia...Evan was pretty disappointed when Bret and I came back because he is very fond of Kristen
Gracie's pool hat!
And of course, there is Maggie...the giant horse/pony. Both my kids were obsessed with this giant dog.  This is them attempting to sit on her like a horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment