Since it was a tad cold to do bath time in our bath tub (aka the lake), Gracie and Evan squeezed into the sink! They thought it was pretty awesome.
And, since daddy was at the lake this time, the fishing boat made an appearance!
The weight was clearly very evenly distributed. Uncle Phil also took e out for a ride, but he stalled it, which prompted Evan to tell him he would never be riding with him again if he did that again.
Gracie started her party early! Mommy fail for not bringing all the gifts wrapped...she spotted it and next thing I know, she is dragging it into the kitchen. It was a bed that my dad had made for my dolls that Bret painted white. I made a quilt and re-covered the existing mattress and pillow my mom made using Gracie's flannel receiving blankets that she used when she was a baby.
And...the party officially started! At first, I think Gracie thought she ad to wear/use all her gifts as she opened them which is why we are riding in the coupe with a helmet and a bitty baby bjorn!
Reading new books at her new picnic table
Gracie's America cake! When I took her to the party store, she wasn't super into any theme they had, so I determined that it would be a 4th of July party since that stuff was already marked on sale!
She was a huge fan of her cake! She also like the chocolate chip cookie, chocolate chip ice cream, Oreos and chocolate sauce cake too.
Opening presents can really tire a gal out!












No comments:
Post a Comment