Kate and Emma came to visit last weekend, and Bret, the kids and I were able to meet up with them at my parents' house. This was the first time for the kids and Bret to meet teeny weeny Emma. Evan immediately wanted to hold her. Grace was ok with Emma until I tried to hold her, then she was NOT A FAN. Grace would immediately either try to climb my leg, or if I was sitting holding Emma, Grace would come up and actually try to get in between us or straight up sit on Emma. Grace is a bit territorial.
 |
| I think the look on Emma's face is priceless. She appears to be thinking, "are you guys serious? he is only 3 and you are going to just leave me here with him holding me by himself???!!!!" |
 |
| now she appears to not be super sure about the photographer. |
No comments:
Post a Comment