Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving with my side of the family at the lake.  I am extremely grateful for my family.  BUT, unfortunately I took zero pictures of my whole family.  I am thankful for my high energy, hysterical son that says things like "i slept the old day away, and now it is a big new day", and I am extremely thankful that I took a picture of him wearing a princess hat.  I'm sure this will come in handy down the road.  I also managed to snag two side by side playing pictures of Gracie and her family buddy, Claire.  And, one picture of Gracie playing with a book.  Next year, I will remember to take pictures so that I can be thankful I have pictures of my family : )!



No comments:

Post a Comment