Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Packaw!

This weekend was Packaw's birthday, and he decided that he wanted to spend the weekend hanging out with our crew.  Evan must have known that Packaw, Grammy, Uncle Phil and Samantha were going to be coming up that evening because he took a crazy good nap.  SO, he got to stay up to help Packaw blow out the candles on his cake...or blow out his pretend candles since I failed to dig any up to put on his cake.

And, if anyone was ever curious where Evan's goofy personality comes from...now you know.
I want to be a FIREFIGHTER!  Today was "when I grow up, i want to be" day at Evan's preschool.  We had been instructed to talk to our kids about careers and what their loved ones did for a job, and then, help our child dress up like their favorite profession for school.  Well, as soon as I explained the concept to Evan, he immediately yelled, "I want to be a BIG Fireman"!!!  We still had the what our loved ones do talked, but he was dead set...he is going to be a big fireman when he grows up.  I guess when the firefighters came to school to go over fire safety, it left a big impression on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment