Happy Halloween from Clifford and Emily Elizabeth!


Quick chat with Aunt Kate, Uncle Brian and Zoe before heading out for his first trick-or-treating experience. Zoe might have been giving him tips...she was going on and on, but I couldn't quite make out what she was saying...

Quick practice on our trick-or-treat, please and thank yous...and probably the most important lesson - only taking one treat! And, yes, I went a little overboard on purchasing candy for Halloween. Don't you wish you came to our house to trick or treat?

And they are off!

Quick stop to examine what he had so far. If this was a video, you would hear him saying, and I got this one, and this one, and this one....

If this looks blurry, it is because he is RUNNING. I guess trick or treating is also going to be a workout for our family!

And Evan's favorite part of his costume...the TAIL! This costume was hands down a hit with every single person he saw...from the youngest to the oldest person, every single one would yell "clifford, hi clifford!" when they saw E.
No comments:
Post a Comment