Uncle Phil came to visit so that he could play my birthday gift (Wii) ...I mean see Evan. Meanwhile, Evan, Grandpa Wayne, Grammy and I built Evan's bed. Really, Grandpa and Grammy built the bed, and I chased Evan around all day! Luckily it was a nice (although rather windy) weekend!
Making a water slide
Filling up the bucket to water the plants! SUCH a great helper...hopefully he still enjoys this task in the summer when the plants actually need the water.
I took more pictures of the finished bed, but for some reason they have disappeared off the camera?? E - man looks a bit wild after his bath...clearly enjoying naked time ; )! Tillie and Bret clearly thinks that this new addition is actually for them. I will definitely have to work on getting better pictures this awesome bed!
Shooting hoops with Uncle Phil. This helps Evan burn of some steam during the March Madness games when he got frustrated with the players for not shooting. And, I'm not sure, but I think he might have a better shooting % than Butler in the final game ; ). Translation at the end of the clip...he is saying "I made it".


Wow, he's so good at catching! I'm impressed!
ReplyDelete