Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

80 Degrees, Glucose and DISNEY!!!!!

It was a wonderful day on Sunday! 80+ degrees and not a cloud in the sky, AND I could still see the bones in my ankles! Hooray for no swelling in my legs and hands yet!. Bret ran, I took Tillie on a walk, and Evan ran around in his swimsuit for most of the afternoon. I can't wait until we have nice weather like this consistently...especially since the lousy weather we had the last few weeks ripped a hole in the bottom of Evan's "indoor" pool!


Evan also helped mow the yard (side note - the mower is definitely NOT on)So pretty! And who says you can't accessorize with little boys : )

And on Monday, I had my 28 week appointment for Baby Girl Govert. So far, I have gained 4 less pounds than when I was pregnant with Evan, and I am measuring at 28 weeks (measured 30 weeks with Evan at 28 weeks). I also passed my glucose test with flying colors, so I'm super excited NOT to have to go back for the 3 hour test. It just doesn't sound like a ton of fun.


We also booked our first trip to Disney this week!!!!!! We are going at the beginning of May for a week, and Grammy and Grandpa are coming along for the trip. Bret and I have been total nerds, and are pouring over recommended Disney travel books to schedule our days. It will be Bret and Evan's first time to Disney. Well, technically, it will be Bret's second time, but when you are running a marathon that just happens to cut through the parks, I don't think it counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment