I decided to take the day off to spend Evan's birthday with him. We had a BLAST! He was in a wonderful mood which somewhat surprised me after his Dr appointment in the afternoon when we discovered he had a double ear infection! Just reinforces my theory that he has a super high pain tolerance.
Evan disappeared this morning, and this is what where I found him...back in the corner of our pantry/laundry room scarfing down a blueberry pop tart.
With this picture there should be no question that he is my child. After this, he started swiping icing with his finger off the side of his cake as I was trying to ice it.
He kept saying water this morning, so I thought we should take a quick trip to Target to see if they had their pools out yet. We were in luck. After a lot of effort with a bike pump, I finally got the thing inflated, and Evan thoroughly enjoyed a late morning/early afternoon dip in his indoor pool.

We are getting so much better at smiling on command! Now he will yell SMILE and then flash you a quick grin.
Yay birthday boy!!!


Thank you for the post you left on my blog. I hope Evan had a great birthday, and I hope you are feeling well!
ReplyDelete