So, we are starting the prep work for turning Evan's room into a big boy room and transferring his baby gear to the new nursery. Stage 1 was to clean out his closet and put all the clothes that were too small in tubs according to size. Evan was in and out of the room as my mom and I sorted and packed. One moment I knew he was looking over some of the newborn stuff, and the next he is coming up to me saying, "Mommy, broken". He had put this side button NEWBORN shirt on backwards and thought it was broken : ). Of course I was laughing so hard I was crying, but I had to help him out and put it on right. He accessorized with a hat from two summers ago.
It didn't take long before he found the short sleeve option for the outfit and wanted it on, and of course had to put on a pair of shoes to complete it.
later the day we were going through hats and gloves...

And unrelated to the fashion shows, evan is VERY adamant about going up and down the stairs by himself. He will actually turn around or stop repeatedly to tell you to stay and not step on the stairs while he is using them. He on occasion will forget that he can't work the gate at the top of the stairs and end up locking himself upstairs...I heard MOMMY and this is what I saw. Poor pitiful little guy : )


No comments:
Post a Comment