poor baby....
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Pink Eye? Again????
I'm pretty sure we just got over pink eye. But, no, pink eye loves our family, and came back for round two on Friday. This round was ickier (if that is even a word). I was oblivious when I walked in his bedroom on Friday morning...even when Evan put his hands on his eyes and said "eyes". THEN, I turned on the light. He was a mess with bright red instead of white eyes, puffy eyelids and gunk all over. YUCK. I will admit that I would rather change 4 blowout poopy diapers than put drops in his eyes 4 times in one day. But, we made it through, and managed to have a relatively pleasant day because other than at drop time, his eyes didn't really change is mood. I guess in a way I was ok with pink eye because it gave me a great excuse to work from home and spend a lot of time with Evan who is getting too big too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment