Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Time with the family

Evan's horsey. Every time he bounces on it, he says NEIGH, HORSEY, NEIGH. LOVE IT. waiting patiently for Daddy and Uncle Phil to let him play with the cars
Zoe to Me : Whoa Aunt Nats, it is WAY to early in the morning for the flash
I purchased this pad thinking that it would last him some time. NOPE. It is a one weekend only pad of 30 pages....and that was stretching it. What every two year old needs. Power tools
Surprisingly efficient with his power drill. Also figured out how to reverse the direction of the drill before Mommy. Bad that I fail at are you smarter than a two year old?
Loving his bear (or horsey depending his mood). He has become quite attached to this pillow pet. Daddy and I are cool with it because by attached I mean he demands to have it in his bed and then demands to go to bed. No soothing, no rocking, just put him in the bed and he is good to go as long as he has his pillow.
Unfortunately, with a 21 month old, 16 month old and a 5 month old, this passes for a really great picture. Everyone is tear free, focusing on remotely the same direction and close enough to be in the same picture. All have blue eyes, so red eye is nearly unavoidable.

No comments:

Post a Comment