Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fun times in a warm October weekend!

So far it has been a great start to the weekend with a random burst of warm weather.
Today (Saturday) was Evan's 4th Parent and Child swim class. He gets more and more daring each class, and even though he was already a big fan of water, we have noticed that he is becoming increasingly more comfortable around water. In his bath, he will now flip onto his stomach and kick his legs. In class, he loves the songs and jumping into the water. Today, he couldn't stop cracking up every time I dunked him under water! Bret and I's favorite part is that it completely wipes Evan out!When he woke up from his nap, he just didn't understand how warm it was outside and insisted I put on his boots.Then he must have figured it out because he wanted to switch to his water shoesSo, I brought out a container to be a make-shift poolHe thoroughly enjoyed playing with all his bath toys outside!
But it was only a matter of time before he jumped right in to practice his kicking skills...and then stripped down to his diaper....
and started drinking the water in between blowing bubbles...
This is Evan in action...he is getting crazy fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment