Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

LOVING the weather!

3 days, 3 different strollers. Monday-Tillie, Evan and I busted out the jogging stroller. We probably went 2 miles, but it felt like 12, so that is what we are going to count it as. Tuesday-the three of us to a short stroll (right before the downpour) in the new lightweight/umbrella stroller. Today-we brought back the beast (the stroller part of the travel system)
Evan looks very thoughtful...or mad, but I PROMISE he really liked the run

This is quickly becoming Evan AND Tillie's favorite spot in the house!
Today the weather is AWESOME! So, yes, we felt the need to bust out the swim trunks, and after searching for the baby pool with no luck, we did the best we could with bowls filled with water. Evan LOVED it and had a ball. What is not caught on camera was the meltdown after I made him come inside for his nap. This little man has more than a little Wayne-del-Sol in him...he can't get enough of being outside!


Elizabeth--can you please teach Evan where his sunglasses go? I have been letting Evan give himself his bottle which he does a great job at, but I do miss holding him : (. But, I decided this is something I needed to do for the weaning process (for me not E) since in a few short weeks, Evan will gradually stop taking bottles all together!
Tillie also enjoys these moments...not nearly as much as bfast, lunch and dinner though! Evan thoroughly enjoys tossing Tillie bits and pieces of his dinner. Today, she feasted on chicken nuggets and broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment