Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Congrats to Dr (almost) Phil

Bret, Evan, Grammy, Grandpa and I went to Bloomington, IN to support Phil as he got "cloaked" with his white coat for optometry school. It is a special program put together to celebrate the students as they make their transition from practicing eye exams on each other and their willing family members to practicing on the general public...

Evan looks scared. We decided it was because Phil looks creepy : ) The moment we waited for...it happens about 20 seconds into the clip b/c I didn't want to miss Phil's name being announced
Reciting his oath to be a good Dr. My favorite part was the one were he said, and I promise to give my favorite sister, Natalie, her husband, Bret, and any of their children free eye care and eye accessories including but not limited to contacts and glasses...

this is evan saying, can we go yet??? i'm tired

So happy to sit through 20 minutes of 400 amateurs and 1 professional taking pictures

Class of 2012..or at least the ones I could get in the picture. Need an eye doc? This would be a great place to start : ). I recommend the one that managed to put himself front and center in the 2nd row.

No comments:

Post a Comment