We spent last week/weekend with my family celebrating Christmas and Evan's baptism. Bret and I decided to be really on top of things and left our camera at home. I am now waiting on my personal paparazzi, (brother-in-law) Brian to email me pictures from the week!
surprisingly does ok in his "cage"....must have something to do with the fact that all his toys are starting to call the "cage" home. All of these toys are brand new from Evan's 5 Christmas celebrations!
he located an old paci and thinks he is hilarious that he put it in upside down...
he was cracking up at bret and his gum! how can you not laugh at this?!?!? in fact, evan laughs every time he hears me play it for someone!
Evan had his 9 month old appointment today! I can't believe how much he has changed since his last appt. He was 28" long and weighed 19lbs. Starting to be a tiny little guy which is not shocking considering the fact his mommy is not exactly huge.
Evan had his 9 month old appointment today! I can't believe how much he has changed since his last appt. He was 28" long and weighed 19lbs. Starting to be a tiny little guy which is not shocking considering the fact his mommy is not exactly huge.
We also had huge news this past week...we are moving back to INDY! It is already shaping up to be very exciting and overwhelmingly stressful. This weekend we are sitting down with a loan officer and going out with a realtor (Emily Bowman w/ Century 21) who I went to high school with at NC. I have 2 strong favorites so far, and I'm hoping I like them even more in real life over the pics that I've seen!!


I heard from Beth Medley you guys are moving back..how fun!! What side of Indy are you moving to? Did one of your jobs get transferred? I am sure your family is thrilled. Glad to hear the good news. Take care.
ReplyDeletePS Evan was always so much bigger than Chloe but now Chloe is 10.5 months and 19lbs as well...he must have slowed down a bunch!