Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just hanging out...

I got to stay home with Evan yesterday...it was a nice way to start out the week! I think I was supposed to be packing since we are moving in a couple of weeks or less, but we didn't really accomplish much in that area ;)....we really just played!

Evan did try to help and sort through the cards....and Daddy said we would never read these again : )! He LOVED the card that sang. After I showed it to him, he kept it right next to him and would every so often open it up to hear it sing!
all bundled up to go get our money order...just one of the many things to do when buying a house!
my adorable 6am alarm clock...doesn't he know that we can sleep in on days we don't have to work?
this was a gift from Great Aunt Betsy and Great Uncle Todd for his Baptism. He became very attached to it when he had a cold (his very first sickness!) and really likes to have it with him to cuddle with. Check out his crazy hair! He has enough now that it sticks out crazy when he gets up in the morning and after naps...sooo cute!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big he's getting!! I'm going to have to hang out with him soon, or the next thing I know, he's going to be driving! Ok, not really -- please don't freak out, Mama Nat. :)

    ReplyDelete