Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chicago Marathon Weekend!!!!!!!!!!

This is the only picture I took of the Chicago Marathon...you will notice that none of these runners are the people I went to watch (my Dad, my Brother and Bret). You can read why this is the only picture after the next picture! But, on a positive note, all 3 that I went to support did AWESOME! Phil ran a 3:36; Bret ran a 3:37 and my Dad ran a 3:55. Everyone PR'd (not hard for Phil since it was his 1st!). I was SOOOOO proud of Bret since he ran a very smart race...nearly identical half marathon times! All 3 runners felt great...well, maybe not today (2 days afterwards...they are all avoiding stairs, crouching and any sudden movements). BEST seat in the house for Marathon viewing...unfortunately this Little E disagreed. He slept like this until all the fans starting yelling, then he woke-up, then he started the famous Govert degrade. The end result, I am still sore from shoulder to waist from carrying him approximately 4 hours and multiple miles (some of which included also pushing a stroller and talking on the cell phone...not a fan of that multi-tasking). He was part cold and really overtired (Govert Degrade), but we are back on schedule, and he slept the entire 5 hour trip home.
Really excited about a trip to see his "cousin" Elizabeth
Chatting it up with Aunt Kate and Uncle Brian on his weekly call with them via Skype
Mommy....please try to use make-up, seriously, it helps...
Picture Illustration of why Grandpa (who also was throwing some Papow over the weekend!) Wayne is a bad influence on our son. Commentary during this picture...Nat, get the picture while he is reaching for my beer!
All bundled up for the cold, COLD Chicago weather
Seriously? Licking your crib too?
I PROMISE I feed him. I guess the leg of his highchair is just mighty tasting and he can't resist the urge to lick it.

No comments:

Post a Comment