Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Big day!

So, Evan had a really bad night two nights ago. He woke up screaming at around 10pm and persisted to scream off and on WHILE Bret and I were trying to soothe him for approximately 2 hours. He ended up only being able to get comfortable while snuggling in between Bret and I in our bed. I was not complaining (even though it was in the middle of the night and I was tired) because he loves to be on the move, and I rarely am able to snuggle with the little guy. Well, I found out yesterday why he was so upset. The little guy is getting two top teeth in, and between last night and this morning, they broke through his gums. His poor gums are bright red, and I have to think they hurt! Kind of weird though...from the placement in his mouth it appears like he is getting a central incisor and a lateral incisor instead of his two central incisors (two front teeth). This means either 1. He is just getting teeth in a different order than the typical baby 2. His teeth are coming in a little bit off center (ok waaay off center) 3. I didn't notice his other one coming in and he is actually getting 3 teeth at once...

1 comment:

  1. Awww, poor guy! But crack me up that you are naming the teeth so precisely.

    P.S. I'm not sure 10p really qualifies as the middle of the night...

    ReplyDelete