Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pictures from last weekend and Labor Day weekend

Can you tell he is completely in the I want to touch it, I want to do it, I want to see it stage?He really loves the baby food! I think he actually got some in his mouth too ;). These were carrots which were my first attempt at making my own baby food! So far, I'm hooked, E is hooked, and I'm hoping I keep it up! For carrots, I think I saved 15 cents per ounce making my own! I have big plans for acorn squash, green beans, peas, peaches, apples, yellow squash, and sweet potatoes in the next couple of days. I'll let you know how it goes! E supporting Uncle Phil...and REALLY excited about it. LOVING the baby pool. he may have thrown up right after this. i may have scooped it out with my hands so he could play more. then, he may have puked again.

this is evan's model pose :). really, if he could talk, he would say, i see that toy that she is dangling up in the air, bu how am i going to get it?
my men in their sweatshirts! poster picture for the summer that never was....big boy! so, mr. e has decided that he prefers to be in the big boy stroller. except for today. today, he decided he wanted nothing to do with the stroller either as a big boy or in the carrier. of course, he decided this when we were on the complete other side of mariemont.
why get out toys when i can occupy myself with the tag?
E loves paper. This is his I'm loving it face...easily confused with his intense concentration face.

1 comment: