Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2014

Belgian Draft Horses

One of Bret's customers also happens to show Belgian Draft Horses and a couple of weeks ago, he invited us to come check them out!  I knew the horses were big, but I'm not sure I truly pictured their enormous size!  I was a nervous wreck most of the time because I was sure one of the kids was going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and get kicked into the next county by one of these giant horses.  but, all that worry for nothing (story of my life) because we made it through an entire afternoon without a single scratch!
getting up close and personal!  you know that gracie was super excited since she not only went with someone just met but she also let him pick her up!  i guess i just need to leave her with people that have giant horses and she will stop running after me screaming and crying ; )!

they hitched a couple of the horses up to a wagon to take everyone for a ride around their farm
who is more excited?  gracie or bret?
all the kids got a chance to ride up front and "drive" the wagon

No comments:

Post a Comment