Evan started preschool today! He was SOOOO excited, and it was only mildly annoying that the day started out with a fog that caused a two hour delay. So, instead of getting up and being on our way, we had a couple of hours to kill before he could get his first taste of his new preschool. After working full time from E's 3rd month of life until his 27th month, both Evan and I were already pros at a school drop off. Evan informed me as we were waiting in the car line at the school that he would not be crying....I found it hard not to laugh because we had not been discussing crying at all! Somehow he picked up that some kids cry when they go to school. When it was our turn and the teacher helped him get out of his seat, he nearly bolted from the car to the door. The teacher called after him to say bye to his Mommy, so he did briefly turn his head to say good bye. When I picked him up, he informed me that he was so happy when I left him at school with his teacher : ). I feel so very loved and missed..haha.
 |
| Today was E's first day at his preschool. I was really interested in capturing the memory with a cute picture of them together. Evan and Gracie were really interested in the kids biking up and down the sidewalk across the street from our house. |
 |
| evan is more willing to stand/sit and smile for endless pictures. and, grace's dress is in the corner of this picture, so until i crop it out, this counts as a picture of both of them. |
 |
| and not the best pic of either one of them, but i loved how cute they were holding hands walking down our front sidewalk |
No comments:
Post a Comment