Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 4, 2011

My Chin

From Day 1, every person that met Evan told us that he looked just like my side of the family. But, with Grace, we haven't had any one person that says she looks exactly like either side. Bret and I thought she looked a lot like Evan as a newborn, and I see glimpses of Evan, my mom and my sister in her every day. We get that she looks like her cousin Zoe. Every one says that Zoe looks like her Daddy - my brother-in-law, so go figure! However, someone (absolutely cannot recall who) recently said that Grace had my chin.


After looking at this picture (I'm the younger one on the left), and looking at the picture I took of Grace today, I would say that I agree. I still don't know if having a person point out that we have the same chin is a good thing or a bad thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment