We had a great long weekend at the lake. It was a random weather weekend with one really nice afternoon, one sort of nice afternoon and a few cold nights, but we had a lot of fun just being together : )! Here are a few hundred pictures to prove it!
Our future DJ
Helping Daddy build a really great campfire. Daddy got sticks, and Evan gathered mulch!

This might be my new favorite Evan picture. He is cracking up at me because I just stuck my head and camera through the slats in the stairs.
It may be cold, but you can always have fun playing peek-a-boo!
Evan and I hung out with Elizabeth while her Mommy got in a workout. I think at this point he wants me to distract her so that he can steal all her food.
Now he is telling her "HEY girl, if you don't drink that milk, I WILL." He means it too because he had just drained her first sippy cup of milk.
And now they are having a moment of teething bonding
VERY excited about his Labor Day weekend boat ride! You just can't tell because Mommy did a poor job of putting on his hat as he was running away : )
Just hanging out with Grandpa Wayne in the back of the boat.
Loving the boat ride! He was pointing out all the buoys (or balls in Evan's world) to daddy..the entire time yelling "OOOOHHH BALL!"
Just couldn't fight it any longer. He did put up a solid fight though! He actually fell asleep sitting straight up. This is the first of many sleeping on the boat ride pictures...
This might be my new favorite Evan picture. He is cracking up at me because I just stuck my head and camera through the slats in the stairs.


No comments:
Post a Comment