Not quite believing us that the big slide would be just as much fun as the little slide (he went down the little ones all by himself!!)But clearly he was convinced at the end...
This might have been the slide the ripped my shorts right down the middle. Great news though, we didn't discover that fun fact until after I went to the grocery store AND Jamba Juice AND walked through a neighborhood on the way home.
The park is exhausting...
We also spent some time at the pool.
Concentrating on NOT following the no running at the pool rule
**DISCLAIMER** Evan is not in any way, shape or form hurting Zoe in the following pictures. It was adorable because he was actually very gentle without being told to be gentle.
"Mom-you mentioned she was born with a cone head. I think I can fix that."Fixing her hair...
I guess I didn't learn supporting the newborn's head thing with Evan. Luckily he must have had a strong neck. This was one of the many moments that Evan felt that need to cuddle two seconds after I started holding Zoe.
Sisters and Babies!


No comments:
New comments are not allowed.