Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hey there ; )

I have no idea how he got it like this, but this is what I found when I heard Evan awake in his crib this morning...

On other notes, he is LOVING his daycare. I typically get a casual wave as I walk out the door. Today he made it very clear that me leaving was not enough temptation for him to break his concentration staring at the new pet (guinea pig) in the bigger kid's classroom. The owner of the daycare who spends a lot of time in Evan's room also swears that he has a tapeworm b/c she has never seen a kid eat so much.

He also has been expanding his vocab. We have deciphered that the following sounds that he makes mean something...
OH = Uh Oh
Tah = Tillie
Oof Oof = Woof Woof
Og = Dog
Oo Oo = Monkey Noise (he does this every time he sees the painting of the monkey at daycare)DaDEEEEE = Daddy
Dah = Daddy
Dat = That

He now is showing obsessions with dogs, airplanes, books, dancing and waving! It cracks me up when we are in the car and come to a stoplight with another car next to us and he makes a noise then starts waving at them! He has his whole class waving now!

1 comment:

  1. so i keep going to this post day after day because it never fails to make me LAUGH!! especially that first picture. what a goofball. :) can't wait to see you guys, whenever that may be!

    ReplyDelete