Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New (some old) toys...

My boss gave Evan some of her son's toys that he was "outgrowing". He LOVES them, and it was nice to have Christmas all over again. I am noticing a common theme with the new toys and toys that are geared to his age...LOUD. And, of course, our little man likes them the louder the better!This one actually has a song that stops E dead in his tracks. If you play it, he will stop on a dime and start dancing. Of course, now that I have said that...he will never do it again.You may have noticed this toy in his 10 month pictures...he just does laps around it! AND, this is his FAVORITE toy and the reason our laundry room/pantry door will always stay closed. I have a hunch that he is going to be a neat freak just like his Daddy...HOORAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment