Elizabeth Jane Field
August 5, 2009
1:22 a.m.
8lbs 7oz
Length TBD
Evan was sooo excited about the birth of his new cousin (actually his 2nd cousin...I think?) that he needed to wake-up at 4:15 a.m. this morning. I am soooo excited to see Elizabeth grow and develop her little personality, and I think it is AWESOME that Evan now has someone to play with at Lake Tippy (and other family functions...Thanksgiving and Xmas 2009!!).
August 5, 2009
1:22 a.m.
8lbs 7oz
Length TBD
Evan was sooo excited about the birth of his new cousin (actually his 2nd cousin...I think?) that he needed to wake-up at 4:15 a.m. this morning. I am soooo excited to see Elizabeth grow and develop her little personality, and I think it is AWESOME that Evan now has someone to play with at Lake Tippy (and other family functions...Thanksgiving and Xmas 2009!!).


No comments:
Post a Comment