aunt mal and her boyfriend karl came to visit
we got him new toys for his carseat! see how excited he was to try them out?? actually, he really does love them...he spins them non-stop!
i think he is pointing?
another new toy!!! this kid is living the sweet life :)
whoa....
So, Evan has figured out how to pull his arm out from underneath him, and I know that he has rolled all the way from his back to his belly 3 times. OF COURSE, I didn't witness any of these. I put him on his back on the floor twice and when I walked back in the room he was on his belly. And, just a few minutes ago, I turned my head to finish up an email, and once again, the little guy whipped himself onto his belly. I am not taking my eyes off of him until he does it again!


No comments:
Post a Comment