Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It takes a village

You know the saying it takes a village to raise a child (courtesy of ms. clinton)? I actually think that it should be it takes a village to raise and to teach a mommy how to be a mommy and raise a child. I am soooo lucky that I have such wonderful mommies in my village that are great at listening and dishing out fantastic advice!!! I am learning so much each and every day, and I'm gaining confidence every day from the confidence of those around me, supporting me!
Here are some more pictures of the beautiful baby boy...

Just hanging out...holding my head up

loving my g diapers.....how big is baby E....
i LOVE this picture...he looks like such a little goofball!
happy baby!!

2 comments:

  1. He is just too cute! I can't wait to see him in 8 days!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete