He's a growing boy! Evan weighed in at 13lbs 7ozs (a gain of 2lbs 10oz) and was a whopping 24.5" long (an increase of 1.5"). His weight is above the 90th percentile (but I spaced on where exactly he fell) and his length has moved from the 90th percentile at 1 month to the 95th percentile! Since Evan is starting to look like he might grow into a pretty tall guy, the nurse assumed that Bret was really tall (clearly Evan isn't getting the height from all 5' of me :) ). And, after I told her that Bret was not in fact tall, she thought it would be really interesting to see how Evan progressed!
Evan also started on his vaccinations today getting two shots (one in each leg). The poor guy was fast asleep when the nurse came in to give him the shots, and he was not ok with being woken up by a shot. It took me around 30 minutes to calm him down...I'm still trying to calm myself down :).


No comments:
Post a Comment