Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

g diapers Day 1

So, Evan isn't exactly a peanut, but he was still a bit too small to try the g Diapers when he came home from the hospital. But, now he has surpassed his birth weight, and I ran out of Newborn diapers. So, we are taking g Diapers for a test drive instead of buying more disposables. First impression, they actually seem easier to put on than the disposables! I don't actually have a solid reason why, but after I put it on, I actually thought to myself, that was easy! They also appear to be more comfortable than disposables b/c they have soft elastic as the waistband and the leg holes are actually just a soft cotton. We will see once one gets dirty how easy it is though.

No comments:

Post a Comment