
And if you still aren't convinced, the ultra sound tech zoomed in on the boy part ;).....oh I can already imagine the fights I will have with the little guy when he realizes what I just made public...

Now for some more parts.....
the fingers!
and toes!
Some views of his little body and face...

Some views of his little body and face...
This is face with his two little arms up by his head. If the eye on the right looks a little different, it is because I believe his hand came in front of it during the shot. He played peek-a-boo the entire time! The dark spot on his belly is actually his stomach.
This is a profile shot again with his little hands up by his head. If you look below his fist that is on top of his head, you can make out his nose and his mouth which might be open. We got to see a really great shot of him opening his mouth while we were watching the screen!
This is a profile shot...and yes, his head is on the bottom and his bottom is at the top! You can also make out his spine running up his back and a little bit of his rib cage.


No comments:
Post a Comment